Friday, September 5, 2008

Awake

Yes, if you look closely at the time stamp, you'll realize I'm awake and blogging at 3am. What's worse is that I've been awake for almost two hours and downstairs for at least 45 minutes.

Why?

-I'm nauseous and wanted a bowl of cereal to settle my stomach.
-I'm itchy due to pregnancy hormones and wanted to get my blood moving.
-I have a cold and wanted a cup of hot tea to dislodge the painful golf ball residing in my throat.
-My nose is completely congested, and after find nothing appropriate in the medicine cabinet, I settled on one of those ridiculous looking Breathe Right strips that you tape to your nose. Thankfully it's clear, so I don't look too silly, though who is going to see me and care at 3am.
-I decided to relocate to the guest bedroom so I can toss and turn without waking up Hubby and so I can sleep without the fan blowing on my already dry and congested airways.

Sadly this is not going to be the last time I'm blogging at 3am. Yes, friends, this is going to be a long 40 weeks.

No comments: