So as you can see, I've given my blog a makeover! Truthfully I do not think I blog often enough or well enough to deserve a super cute makeover - hopefully that will change in the near future, like when new baby stops sapping all of my energy! - but I can justify this indulgence because this design is FREE through The Cutest Blog on the Block! Yea!
The main reason I took the plunge and ventured in to HTML code is because I plan to redo our baby blog once we learn the gender of our new little one (November) and I wanted to know exactly what to do before messing up or ruining a blog I've spent two years investing in! So I decided to practice on my own.
Installing the new design is much easier than I'm making it sound, though I did have one catastrophe this morning that I doubt anyone saw! Let's just say thank goodness for Blogger's "back up my current template" button! If you're interested in a new look for your blog, head over to The Cutest Blog and peruse their hundreds off free backgrounds!
Also, if you have no idea what I'm talking about and my new blog design has either not downloaded for you or is quite a mess, let me know!
Happy Friday!
Friday, September 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment