Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Priorities...Or Not

What I should be doing while Little Boy and the Little Girl I nanny sleep...

-Baking cookies for our girls small group tonight
-Reading the first two chapters of our small group book which we will be discussing tonight
-Vacuuming the carpet since the guys small group will be meeting at our house tonight
-Picking up about 100 toys off the floor so that I can vacuum the carpet for the guys small group that will be meeting at our house tonight
-Thawing chicken for dinner tonight and cutting up vegetables
-Balancing the check book

What I am doing...

-Viewing and editing pictures that I took of Little Boy and Little Girl today while they played outside
-Blogging
-Eating chocolate

Am I going to regret this lack of priorities later when I'm running around shrieking about the house not being clean and dinner not being ready and my small group homework not being done? You bet I am!

But tell me these kiddos aren't cute? See! You're looking at their pictures instead of cleaning just like me! And I bet you're eating chocolate too!

 

1 comment:

The Oswalds said...

Yes, they are sooo cute! I am not eating chocolate yet, but now I think I will go get some.