Rest assured, friends! Baby K is most definitely a boy! I know you were worried after I recounted my pregnancy dreams about him arriving as a baby girl, but at my recent doctor's appointment, we took a sneak peek, and the ultrasound was clear as day! No little girls in our most immediate future!
Seeing Baby Boy in action is such a joy and so exciting! He sucked his thumb, waved his arm, and wiggled his fingers at us. He did not care for the ultrasound in the least! He kept rolling away, and at one point, leveled a well aimed kick straight at the wand, causing the wand to bounce off my belly and shake the whole screen. The doctor gave him a stern "Now just a minute there, little man!" while we all laughed.
Ten more weeks to go! I can't wait! Naturally I just want to hold my sweet new baby! But I'll also be glad to pass off the severe back aches and swollen feet that are beginning to make an appearance as Mommy begins hitting the round and rounder stage.
Fun times, friends!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment