Little Boy hit the hay just before kick off, and I debated about whether or not to watch the game by my lonesome. No one to cheer with or against. No girly chit chat while we pretend to follow the game. No good food. But I did feel a certain amount of loyalty to my hometown (Go Steelers!) so I settled down in front of the TV with my PBJ sandwich and the two s'mores brownies I snagged out of the pan before Hubby whisked them away to the party.
Having to get up now and then for the bathroom or for more chips, I made a funny observation about myself. Normally during a TV show, you'd wait until the commercials came on before leaving the room. Last night I waited until the commercials were over and the game had restarted before jumping up to grab what I needed. Obviously I was mainly in this for the commercials.
Truthfully I'm disappointed in the quantity of good, funny commercials this year, but there were still a few winners. Here are my personal favorites from last night:
My #1 Favorite Commercial - Bridgestone: Taters
Career Builder: Tips
Monster: Need a new job?
Oh, and back to the actual Super Bowl game, how AWESOME was the record-setting interception in the last 10 seconds of the 2nd quarter?! I hear the end of the game was spectacular as well, but I will confess to falling asleep before then.
What was your favorite Super Bowl commercial from last night?

No comments:
Post a Comment