Friday, July 11, 2008

Freebies!

I thought I'd take an extra minute from my busy day just to let you know about two special freebies you can participate in today!

First, 7-Eleven is offering free slushies today in honor of 7/11/08. So head down to your nearest store to get any one of six or more flavors! Hubby already brought home a sour apple slushie! Yum!

Second, and the coolest freebie by far, today is Cow Appreciation Day at your local Chick-fil-a. Dress like a cow and get free Chick-fil-a! A partial cow costume will get you a free entree, but dressing like a cow from "head to hoof" will get you a free combo meal. I'm trying to convince Hubby that we should pull out the face paint, but for some odd reason, he's hesitant to don black spots in public! Go to www.cowappreciationday.com for more information and for their helpful costume tips!

For the second time today, I wish you happy eatin's! Also pass on the happy news!

No comments: