As I sit here and type this, I can hardly believe that I've decided to enter the blogosphere! Two years ago I had absolutely no interest in blogging and only started a blog for our soon-to-be-born son after my hubby seriously pressured me to do so. But as time passed I not only enjoyed blogging but I also enjoyed reading blogs, following the lives of my friends and meeting new friends through blogs I've discovered along the way.
So here I am. I'm mainly doing this for me so that I can journal about my life and, at some point, look back and read about the thoughts, feelings, and circumstances that I experienced in months and years past. I'm not entirely sure if I'll be consistent or not, but I'm going to give this my best shot! I'm under no delusion that many will find my life super interesting or want to keep up with this blog. But for those who do, thanks for reading!
Saturday, June 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment